Dear Readers, OM ! We wish you all a Happy ThanksGiving!
- We thank our Parents for nurturing us all through the years, for giving good Genes and good Samsakaras, for cultivating good values in us, for giving us the best of opportunities, for their unconditional love and support, and for making us who we are.
- We thank our Teachers and education institutions for imparting us the knowledge of the world necessary to tune our intellect, sharpen the mind and excel here in this world.
- We thank the Saints and Sages of Yore – of all religions and regions – for inspiring us and for our Teachers who are imparting a greater treasure of spiritual wisdom – the knowledge of the Self – which is the source of freedom and peace.
- We thank our Siblings for helping us through thick and thin of life and for giving a shoulder and ear, and for being so loving and understanding.
- We thank our Relatives, Neighbors, Friends and Community for freely giving the sense of belongingness and affection.
- We thank our employers for giving us opportunities to put our creative potential to use and deliver products that help humanity at large.
- We thank our Mother-Country India for her generous gift of natural beauty, cultural heritage, spiritual values and traditions, great resources, and for the rich & ancient gems of wisdom.
- We thank our Father-Country United States of America for the gift of time, freedom, independence and abundant opportunities to explore our hobbies, interests and spiritual path.
- We thank Iswara – the Lord, the One who appears as Many – for the abundant Grace we have received and will continue to receive.
Aparna & Hari
6 thoughts on “Happy Thanks-Giving”
I THANK YOU , O LORD, FOR YOUR GRACE BY PROVIDING US GOOD FAMILY & FRIENDS, GOOD AIR & WATER, LIGHT, FLOWERS, GREEN TREES,
BLUE SKIES, HERBS, MOUNTAINS, RIVERS, OCEANS, COLOURFUL – SINGING BIRDS & RAINBOWS,, FIELDS, FOUNTAINS & FARMS, ETC. ETC.
JUST GIVE ME GOOD THOUGHTS AND GOOD WORDS TJO DO GJOOD DEEDS THIS DAY AND EVERYDAY… !!!
I ALSO THANK YOU DIVINE SOUL APARNA-HARI….. FOR SHARING
ALL THE GOOD IN AND AROUND YOU. GOD BLESS YOU.
Dear why are you taking so much pain to thank each and everything ? God is everything. He alone manifested as everything. If you thank GOD it is enough. That what Ganesha did.and taught to this world.
Most Welcome. Very Nice post.
Devotion towards GOD is the way of expressing Thanks since everything is the Creation of GOD.
we should tank mother earth who gives bountiful crops, fruits, flowers , food of cows year after year with out grumblling
Blessed to have known you
Wish you and Hari garu a very happy Thanks giving from both of us 🙂 Many many Thank you so much for spreading so much knowledge to us.